Learn to create a premium, white-glove client experience that generates rave-worthy reviews.
Streamline your strategic planning and tackle the next quarter with confidence.
Learn how to secure dream podcast, print & press features and pitch yourself like a pro.
We see it happen time and time again with founders – as their business grows, their identity becomes tied to their business structure, and in turn, their self-worth becomes tied to the successes of their business. In this episode, we explore how to build your business as an asset rather than a job and shift the perspective from business as a source of income to a vessel for wealth. We encourage you to take a hard look at the business you’re building and be honest about the aspects that aren’t sexy. Plus, we offer our advice on starting the conversation of wealth management as early in life as possible.
IN THIS EPISODE, WE TALK ABOUT:
– How to identify if you’ve built a job or an asset
– Understanding the different types of businesses you can build
– Ways to separate your identity from the success of your business
– Advice for incorporating a wealth management company into your business strategy
– Breaking down how you view wealth and revenue
– The importance of using your wealth knowledge to educate others
– Viewing money as an energetic exchange
– We’re now enrolling for The Thrive Collective summer cohort: hnhaus.com
CONNECT WITH HANNAH:
Follow the Founder: @hannahmnieves
Follow HN Haus: @hnhaus
Join our Email Community for monthly resources, tips and exclusive content!
Welcome to HN Haus® a community and education platform for women looking to build iconic brands and intentional lifestyles. This digital space is thoughtfully designed for multi-dimensional business owners who are ready to take action to expand, elevate, and refine their brands and businesses.